What I like most about summer is the wide variety of delicious fruits available.
This allows me to be creative when preparing my morning smoothie and to eat a colourful variety of fruits every day.
Drinking a freshly made smoothie in the morning is a great way to start your day, but you can also have it whenever you are in need of an energizing boost.
This strawberries, banana & nectarine smoothie is an easy and healthy drink. It is a very good way to include many vitamins, fiber and minerals in your diet, with very little calories.
A dairy-free vegan super refreshing smoothie that you should definitely enjoy this summer.
If you try this simple, healthy and nutritious smoothie recipe, please let me know, leave a comment and rate it. I would love to know what you come up with.
- 250ml (1 cup) Almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 100g (3/4 cup) Strawberries
- ½ Banana, peeled and cut into small pieces
- ½ Nectarine, peeled and cut into small pieces
- Wash well the strawberries under cold water and remove the green stem from their top. Peel the ½ banana and the ½ nectarine and cut them into small pieces.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.